President and Founder,
DaoPoint Digital, LLC
Linda Colet is the President and Founder of DaoPoint Digital, LLC, a consulting company that advises art institutions on how to make collections and exhibitions information more accessible to their staff and public. Linda has worked in the museum field for almost 20 years and holds an M.A. in Art History. Her expertise is in digital planning and institutional workflow, related to digitization, data standards, art collections management systems, and public access projects.
Consulting services include assessment, strategic planning, implementation, and documentation. References available upon request.
- Optimize institutional workflow that integrates digitization, art collections management, and public access projects into efficient workflow practices
- Develop strategic plans to tie digitization (image and text) into other institutional projects
- Develop strategic visionary plans to move digital efforts to web initiatives
- Conduct institutional needs analyses
- Optimize and/or create digital operations
- Provide technical and archival solutions
- Optimize quality production workflow
- Develop strategic plans to tie digitization into other institutional projects
- Assess data organization through automation techniques (statistical analysis, data mining, etc.)
- Create and implement data standards
- Organize data cleanup projects
Art Collections Management Systems
- Perform needs analysis
- Perform a full automated data assessment
- Create and implement a data standards / cleanup plan
- Develop short-term and long-term budgets
- Oversee associated technical issues
- Roll out system institution-wide
- Home - - Clients - - CV -
Copyright © 2008 Daopoint Digital. All rights reserved.